Holiday Park Apartments and Townhomes
Holiday Park gives you the best of both worlds: a rural setting far enough from the city for peace and quiet, but close enough for comfort and convenience. Please contact our Leasing Office at 412-702-9300
Holiday Park is a well-planned, self-contained community that’s an integral part of the Pittsburgh area. Within minutes of Holiday Park you’ll find:
- Excellent schools – Plum and Franklin Regional School District
- Churches – Almost every denomination is represented.
- Public transportation – PAT (Port Authority Transit) serves Holiday Park w/ the Holiday Park Flyer.
- Shopping – There are three major shopping centers on Route 286, and Monroeville Mall with its 1.5 million sq. ft. of shopping is just 10 minutes away.
- Recreation – There’s a variety of open spaces and playgrounds, plus the YMCA and Boyce Park offering a wave pool and skiing.
- Sports program – There are extensive youth sports programs in baseball, football, basketball, ice hockey, soccer, bowling, tennis, and swimming.
- Day care facilities – 5 w/in one mile.
- Senior citizens – Plum Senior Center provides a wide range of activities and programs as well as free transportation for Holiday Park residents.
- Fitness – Two fitness and health facilities w/in the Holiday Park area.
- Customer Service – 95% of all service calls resolved w/in 24 hours by our full time maintenance staff.
- Management – Holiday Park Apartments and Townhomes are locally owned and operated by a full-time maintenance staff.
- FREE YMCA Membership for the 1st year
- Some with wood burning fireplaces, garages and washers and dryers included
You’ll appreciate the dedicated and attentive staff, available 24 hours daily. On-site service personnel assures that your living experience at Holiday Park Apartments and Townhomes is enjoyable and carefree.